- Emergency sleeping bag: 6.9’ length x 3’ height
- Emergency whistle
- Survival hook
- EMERGENCY SLEEPING BAG: The survival bag keeps you warm and dry in an emergency situation. It could save your life by helping to prevent hypothermia in a survival emergency. The sleeping bag has thermal insulation technology and is lined inside with Mylar material. This is the same material space blankets are made from, it reflects 90% of your body heat back to you. This enables you to stay warm in low nighttime temperatures or extreme weather.
- SMALL & COMPACT: The emergency sack comes in a handy carry bag that is super small and easy to fit into your backpack. It’s so small and lightweight that you will want to take it with you everywhere! It’s perfect for hikers, campers, backpackers, hunters, and those that spend lots of time outdoors. It’s also great to use as part of your vehicle survival kit for those that drive in the winter or go on long-distance journeys.
- DURABLE: The sleeping bag design allows for more efficient insulation than a standard emergency blanket and features reinforced seams. The waterproof material keeps you dry and protects you from rain or snow. It’s tear-resistant and durable to allow for more than one use if needed. The orange outer layer is visible to emergency service personnel and makes you easier to locate. It’s great to add to your bug-out bag or 72-hour survival tools kit.
- THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL KIT: The emergency supplies kit includes the emergency sleeping bag, emergency whistle, compass, and survival hook. It’s the ultimate survival kit for those unexpected situations if you become stranded outdoors. If there is an emergency, accident, or your tent gets wet the emergency sleeping bag offers the perfect solution. At 6.9’ long and 3’ wide, it’s large enough to fit a big and tall person of over 6 ft. comfortably inside.