The thermal blanket has multiple uses in a survival situation or emergency:
- Emergency blanket to prevent heat loss
- Emergency waterproof shelter
- Emergency sunshade
- Emergency tent or sleeping bag liner
- Ground liner
- Collecting rainwater
- SURVIVAL BLANKETS: Pack of 4 emergency blankets for use in a survival situation or emergency. Thermal insulation keeps the heat in and helps to prevent hypothermia in low temperatures. If you become stranded outdoors an emergency blanket could save your life, it’s an essential tool to add to your survival gear or emergency supplies. Perfect for hikers, campers, hunters, or those who spend a lot of time outdoors. Add them to your bug-out bag or survival kit for peace of mind.
- THERMAL INSULATION: The space blankets are made from Mylar material which was first developed by NASA. It’s a powerful insulator and reflects 90% of your body heat back to you. The solar blankets trap warm air pockets and keep them around your body to prevent heat loss. With several blankets, you can use one to line the ground underneath you for greater insulation. The Mylar blankets are waterproof, rainproof, and weatherproof. They will keep you warm and dry in an emergency situation.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: The tear-resistant material is high quality and durable. The generous blanket size easily fits a big and tall framed person of above 6 ft. The super-lightweight design is so easy to carry, simply add one to your outdoor backpack or purse and you’re good to go! If you become stranded outdoors the blankets can also be used to make an emergency shelter or signal for help.